Monday 20 September 2010

Last minute birthday card...


Hi Folks,
as usual I have been doing so many things that i almost forgot my friends sons birthday!
Therefore it was a very rushed last minute card before we headed off to meet them.
I keep telling myself I will be more organised but as of yet it hasn't happened!
The finished card is a white A6 with a hammered finish (from the Paper Mill Shop of course!).
The red piece of card was embossed with sizzix dots through my cuttlebug. The greeting is a Heritage stamp stamped onto white hammered card that i coloured with my pro markers to match the coloured image. The stamped tractor image is from Stampasorus, I bought it at the Kings Hall craft fair in the spring time as it reminds me so much of my eldest son Caleb who is obsessed with tractors and trailers. I stamped with memento ink and coloured the image in very quickly (scribble fill I like to call it!) using my pro markers. The scalloped circle was cut using my cricut and stuck to the card using 3d foam pads, as was the greeting.
It was a wee quickie but the little boy receiving it was very pleased and he thought it was him!
Thanks for looking,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment