Monday 16 August 2010

One down . . .


Hi folks,
Here is a picture of the quick birthday card i made for a birthday party my children were invited to.
The party was on Saturday afternoon and of course i only got round to making this card about an hour before we left! (not the most organised of people)
The card is 11cm square. I used the sizzix dots embossing folder to add texture to the front of the card and added a pink happy birthday ribbon from trimcraft. The scalloped square background was cut with my cricut and coloured in with pro markers. The stamped image is a dimension fourth polymer stamp from their fairy collection, again coloured with pro markers and then cut out. I attached it to the card using 3d foam pads for extra dimension and added 4 little star gems to the wings for sparkle.
Nothing too fancy but little Kaitlyn loved it and so did my little girl (she wanted to keep it - so looks like i'll have to make another one for her to keep!)
Didn't get round to finishing my other projects so best stop chittering and get on and do some work.
Thanks for looking.
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. awww this is so cute! I love the fairy - perfect for a little girl :)

    ReplyDelete