Friday 25 November 2011

Apologies

Hi Folks,
Firstly - Apologies for neglecting my blog so badly!
I have been busy crafting for fundraisers and as usual leave it all to the last minute so I haven't had time to take pictures and post them here.
I promise to do this over the next few weeks.
Secondly - Thank you to all of those kind folk who attended my coffee morning it was a great success and a fantastic sum of money was raised for the Northern Ireland Cancer Fund for Children ( there's was a little issue raising money for the building trip so we decided to choose this charity instead.) For more information on the work they do check out www.nicfc.com
We will be having a few craft & cake evenings in December in front of the log fire so if you are interested let me know.
Watch this space....
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment