Wednesday 10 August 2011

Wedding Anniversary


Hi Folks
It was our wedding anniversary at the weekend and as usual it was a last minute panic to make a card! I had bought the message stamp from Crafters & Co in their clearance sale but I didn't have an image to go with it. I rushed onto the web and bought my first ever digi-stamp!!
The image is forever young by mo manning( www.mosdigitalpencil.com ) I thought it matched the verse perfectly! The image was coloured with pro markers very quickly and layered over some stripy cardstock from an old christmas paper pack from do crafts.I added the strip of pearls to add some dimension and that was it done! Very quick and my husband seemed to like it. I have aspirations of being an eccentric old woman dressed from head to toe in purple so he thought it suited me well!!
Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment