Thursday 30 June 2011

It's been a while ....

Hi Folks,
It's been a while since my last blog! For a while i hadn't been crafting much, I'd kind of lost heart with it after the company I worked for closed and we had to shut our shop! The Paper Mill Shop will be missed!
Anyway a few weeks ago I met up with my dear friend Sarah and she rekindled my love for card craft once more and inspired me to get back on the horse as they say! I had a lovely and very relaxing day just chatting and crafting away without any interruptions! Just what the doctor ordered! Thank You Sarah!!
So be warned, the sleeves are rolled up and I mean business I've been busy make, make, making and intend on blog, blog, blogging! (If my computer doesn't crash from shock!! lol)
Hope you like what you see and maybe it will inspire you!
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynda, I see you've been VERY busy!! It all looks fab....I love Caleb in the pink hat lol

    ReplyDelete