Wednesday 28 July 2010

My latest addiction . . .


Hi Folks,
I thought I'd post a few pics (sorry bout the quality - they were took in a hurry) of my latest addiction!
Last week a couple of crafty friends were over at my house for a little play day and I thought i'd share what i learnt.
Sarah of Little Snippets (http://sarahslittlesnippets.blogspot.com) showed me how to make gorgeous little gift bags which are really quick and easy (once you figure out all the measurements and which side of the ruler you're suppose to use - not good trying to mix inches and cms!)
My attempts are not as beautiful as hers (check out her blog for amazing craft projects) but they're not bad for the first few attempts.
This picture is a little bag and matching c7 size card suitable for a birthday girl who's very trendy and you just want to giver her a little something.
The finished bag size is:14x6x10cm (wxdxh)

The card stock is all from The Paper Mill Shop, Junction One.
The scalloped circles are made using woodware punches 2" and 1".
The stamped images are from the Smirk Love/Friendship range (can't remember which one as i have both) and are coloured in using pro-markers.
The wording stamp on the little card is from an inkadinkdoo birthday set.
The diamanté are Papermania - iridescent.
Ribbon handles are green satin from my stash.

Thanks for taking a look.
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment